Welcome


Power 2 Improv's aim is to keep growing and changing and offering new outlets for people to discover the best in themselves and others and to use it and have fun

Thursday, December 31, 2015

Happy New Year everyone! welcome 2016 -

Every year we live a life of adventure intrigue and magic, all wrapped up in drama, tears and laughter. We made moments that will stand the test of time and burn as bright as the sun.  I will forever remember who I was in 2015, the good, the bad, all the lessons learned and all the deeds I had done.  Mostly I will hold tight to each sliver of time that echo’s with each of the last tick of the clock, the moments of change and growth.  Each tic tock that pushed me forward and changed me from who I was, to who I am right now.  As the final stroke rings from the clock, the weight of the past year breaks away, the slate has been cleared, the table reset.   The Band has been rented and the dance floor is clear. 2016 I hope you’re ready because I am here!

No comments:

Post a Comment