Welcome


Power 2 Improv's aim is to keep growing and changing and offering new outlets for people to discover the best in themselves and others and to use it and have fun

Sunday, January 4, 2015

Improv around the world

I have to say, in my planning and studying of improv  i have come across Improv in every major city   not just in the U.S.   I so enjoy watching  improv form around the world.   Regardless of any language barriers  I understand the games and the energy, the flow, the support.  We are bridged together by an understanding and love for improv and the art of what we do.  

Some of my favorites to follow are:
Osaka Improv Gathering from Osaka, Japan
We Are Improv from Lancaster, UK
Trickle Improv from Zelem, Belgium
KUD KIKS from Ljubljana, Slovenia
ImproGuise from Cape Town, South Africa
Bad Dog Theatre from Toronto, Canada
Vancouver TheatreSports League from Vancouver, Canada
Impropets from Mexico City, Mexico

Amazing groups!

No comments:

Post a Comment