Welcome


Power 2 Improv's aim is to keep growing and changing and offering new outlets for people to discover the best in themselves and others and to use it and have fun

Sunday, January 31, 2016

BIG DAY FOR P2I - Relaunch of the P2I website with state of the art flair.


             Today the NEW version of the P2I website is launched.   It is the most advanced we have every had. I allows us to communicate with your clients, fans and students better and faster. It also will help to drive the business with everything we now do. Over the years we have grown from just improv shows to classes, workshops, seminars, to corporate training and events. We now also offer our full puppet troupe and Streetmosphere program.   This last year was so full and busy I am very proud of the troupe and the hard work everyone has done to get us where we are now.  

              This launch is step one of a much larger campaign that will take us to our next goals and beyond.     So check it out and enjoy!  The new P2I site.    www.power2improv.com

No comments:

Post a Comment